Welcome to the Canadian Architectural Certification Board Educational credential assessment (ECA) for Express Entry Program

For your Immigration application to Canada through Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Express Entry System you will need to submit your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report. To do that, you will need to apply for an ECA Evaluation with the CACB. The Canadian Architectural Certification Board (CACB) is designated by IRCC as the sole organization to provide ECA Reports for holders of profession degrees in architecture acquired outside of Canada.

CACB-issued ECA holders may consider pursuing the pathway to becoming a licensed architect in Canada through either:

For more information, please contact us at eca-ede@cacb.ca


ECA Application for IRCC